Saturday, February 26, 2011

Most Beautiful Thing

If I think of the most beautiful thing in the world, my imagination can not begin to form what I have never seen. Those seven wonders of the world, that have been all the hype, do not appeal to me as much as others, but I know there's something there. In my mind I start with a field full of tall grass, with yellow flowers scattered throughout. Indian grass is also along the field, a perfect tool to play 'tree or bush' with. The field becomes surrounded by pine trees, their scent reminding me of Christmas day. Morning due glitters of the needles, reflecting the sun that is just peeking over their tops. In the middle of the field appears a girl, her worn out red woven blanket lays behind the place where she stands. Her innocence of the world radiates off her, and she looks with large questioning eyes. But behind the wonder is pure excitement, as she twirls in her new found dress. This little girl can be whoever you want her to be, each to their own. These images reflect off my childhood, although never seen together. Beauty into one, to create a peace of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment